Pages

Monday, August 31, 2009

Books

We love to read. I've loved reading since I was a kid, and I wish that I had more time to devour novels like I used to. I went to a Usborne party at my friend's over the weekend, so I'm looking forward to getting a few new books for the kids. (I'm hosting a party at my house in October, so be sure to leave a comment or e-mail me if you'd like an invite.) I want to share some of our favorite books, but I don't want to take too much room on this blog page. So, I started a second blog that just has a list of books. You can actually click on the book to find it at Amazon (and if you buy it, I get credit toward more books). You can never have too many books, right? :) (My husband would answer that differently than I would....) So, look to your right and you'll find a link that says read. Click it (or click here) and you'll be connected to our little library.

1 comment:

Jen said...

good idea about the book blog page. fun to see