Pages

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Deliciousness!

  I have had a Cuisinart Ice Cream/Sorbet/Frozen Yogurt maker for years, but I've only used it a few times. Why? I do not know. I pulled it out a few days ago to make a frozen yogurt recipe I found in the Food Network Magazine. It was supposed to duplicate the recipe from Pinkberry. Now, I've never had Pinkberry, but the "duplicate" was pretty dang good. So, I am now a lover of my ice cream maker. Today we watched Giada make a pomegranate mint sorbet. Soon after, I went to the store and got what I needed. It was SO good! The girls loved it, too. I did use a pomegranate-cranberry combo juice because I was at Jewel and unwilling to give my first born to afford the straight pom juice they have there. I also skipped the chocolate chips because, well, it just seemed a little gross. In any event, the substitution was unnoticeable...the sorbet delicious...we will be making more. {oh, and there's 2 pics of Michaela because she says CHEESE and smiles every time she sees the camera...and waits until I take a picture. She's just too cute to say no to. :) }

No comments: