Pages

Sunday, January 2, 2011

2011 Reading

Reading List for 2011...at least this will get me started....


Spiritual/Family/Non-Fiction

1. The One Year Bible (NIV)
2. Grace-Based Parenting
3. Crazy Love (Francis Chan)
4. Forgotten God (Francis Chan)
5. Same Kind of Different as Me
6. some Beth Moore books
7. Decision Points
8. America by Heart
9. The Wave




Fiction

1. Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer
2. The Help (bought this for my birthday last year and STILL have not read it)
3. Water for Elephants
4. The Confession (John Grisham)

whatever else tickles my fancy on my bookshelves or the library

For the kids

1. work through Passion Hymns for a Kid's Heart
2. work through The Story of the World, Volume 1
3. The Jesus Storybook Bible (again)
4. the Ramona series
5. Junie B. Jones series
6. Ivy & Bean, book 6 (I read the rest to Ava...hopefully she'll re-read them herself)
7. Little House series

No comments: